Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Another NEW BOOK!!!






I just finished up the final details on "Periphery; Paintings and Drawings by Nathan Abels" which is now available online. These two books have been months in the making, and I'm proud of the finished product. This book is a collection of artwork executed from 2003-2007. Its a great representation of my work from the last several years. The book is very cohesive and well organized - just like you'd expect from my work.

If you're thinking about ordering one of my books for the holidays - the cut off for non-rush delivery is the 9th (as in this Sunday). Sorry for the late notice on that - this was intended to be done much sooner. If you would like a signed copy I would be happy to work that out with you. Thanks everyone,

Nathan

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails