Wednesday, December 9, 2009

More Affordable Art For Sale

I know in this economy "affordable" is a relative term, but purchasing art can be a very rewarding experience. Yesterday I listened to Denver's own "Untitled Art Show" and heard Dana Cain talk about what a joy art collecting has been for her. She says, "When I buy a piece, that piece gives a voice to a part of me - some part of my personality...and when I look at it I connect with that part of myself."

Here are a few works I've run across lately that may connect with some part of your personality:


originally uploaded by coolhandluke.

Luke Byrne, "Dream Days", 34cm x 50cm, C-print on Kodak Endura Professional paper.
Limited edition of 10.
Comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by the artist.
$AUD 150.00


originally uploaded by coolhandluke.

Luke Byrne, "The View", 34cm x 50cm, C-print on Kodak Endura Professional paper.
Limited edition of 10.
Comes with certificate of authenticity signed by the artist.
$AUD 150.00

Paul Adams, "First Light, First Day, Bonneville Raceway, Utah"
8.5"x11" Archival Pigment Print
Limited Edition of 275
$75.00

Mike Sinclair, "Fourth of July #2, Independence, Missouri"
8"x10", archival pigment print
Edition of 200 each $20.00

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails