"More than just an art show, The Love Show is a multi-faceted celebration love, in all of its forms - from beautiful to brutal, heartfelt to hilarious - as translated through the Denver Art Community. Running February 12 - 28, it involves an invitational art exhibition, an open juried exhibition, and a series of events including a contest to "Win a Dream Date with Phil Bender," one of Colorado's most notoriously good-humored and best known artists.
The Invitational show, in which several of Colorado's leading art couples share their artwork, their love stories and vintage scrapbook photos with us, will feature:
- Reed Weimer and Chandler Romeo
- Sushe and Tracy Felix
- Wes Hempel and Jack Balas
- Monica and Tyler Aiello
- Louis Recchia and Zoa Ace
Opening Reception for The Love Show, Friday, Feb. 12th, 6 - 10 pm, will feature several "extras" for attendees:
- The first 100 people through the door will get a valentine card, signed by one of the participating artists.
- A special PDA Photo Booth will be offered by Anthony Camera for couples to have souvenir photos taken while they hug and kiss in front of The Love Show banner.
- At 9:00-ish, Phil Bender and his Dream Date will arrive at the Reception in a limo, greeted by a wall of photographers and flashing cameras.
- Mr. Bender will also be offering signed "Jeff Ball Glamour Shot" photos of himself to a few lucky fans.