Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Natural Causes" update


As previously mentioned, my opening is next Friday (February 5th). I'm holding out on you a little because I have almost five new works that won't be posted online until the opening. Here are a few of the things for you to look forward to:

  • A pdf catalog of the works in the exhibition including images of my work as well as the works in the curated show
  • The catalog includes a curatorial statement by me, and an introductory essay by Christopher Reiger.
  • Five of my never-before exhibited large works and four works on paper.
  • A curated show with site-specific work by Mindy Bray, paintings from New York artists Jason Stopa and Eric LoPresti, photographs by German photographer Alexander Binder, works on paper by Alan Kitchen, and new bronze work by Yoshitomo Saito.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails