Thursday, May 5, 2011

Colored Vinyl

Ask anyone who knows me and they'll agree that I'm a music geek. I buy vinyl, but I'm no vinyl purist. I play music on a record player made of plastic and cardboard after all. I'm also a sucker for colored vinyl. Note: this is possibly the most "hipster" post I've made on this blog, but who cares - these records are fun.

Your standard black vinyl - with excellent cover art by the Yeah Yeah Yeahs
Red and black vinyl
Jimmy Eat World 7" -transparent vinyl
Gray vinyl - White Stripes - from this year's Record Store Day
Transparent red vinyl - also from this year's Record Store Day
MGMT white 7"
Blue marble Frodus 12"
Deerhunter white vinyl
The newest Black Swan album on red vinyl (edition of 100 - get one here)
Black Angels 10" on white vinyl - seeing them tonight at the Fox. Rock!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails