Monday, March 3, 2008

Douglas Roesch's Photography Inspired by "The Road"

Douglas Roesch, from the series titled "The Road"

I'm reading Cormac McCarthy's "The Road" right now and while doing so I remembered a photo set I saw awhile ago that was inspired by the book. Douglas Roesch's photos capture the aura of the book well. You can find the whole set here. And you can read an exerpt from the book here. It's an appropriate choice for what I'm told is typically our snowiest month here in Denver.

1 comment:

Patti Hallock said...

I just finished this novel last week and I'm obsessed! I've told just about everyone I know to read it and I'm surprised I didn't get around to mentioning it yesterday. This photograph is a beautiful depiction of the landscape described in the book. I'm haunted.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails