Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wordie!

I stumbled on the website Wordie yesterday and I've had fun exploring it this morning. They have a catchy motto, "like Flickr but without the photos". As one may expect - the site is filled with interesting words, creative misspellings, and thought out lists. I've started making my own list - the list is made up of "apt descriptions for paintings made or paintings to come". I would recommend this site to artists that may be reading this as a great resource for titles/statement descriptors.

Here's what I've got so far:

abaft · absence · aura · bedlam · cerulean · coagulate · deciduous · diaphanous · distance · forebode · gravel · grey · grime · minimum · minutiae · mote · nepenthe · nowhere · pelagic · placeless · presentiment · residuum · reticulate · roam · serried · silt · simulacra · sparse · symbiosis · syncronicity · warbler ·

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails