Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Upcoming Exhibition

In case you're wondering why I haven't posted any new work - I'm actually waiting until the show opens to unveil the images. It's exciting to me to have a surprise like that....anyway here's the press release/statement I wrote up for it (I'll put up the time/duration when I get it) - I will be showing with photographer Mark Sink:


Stills, Recent Work by Nathan Abels

What: Public viewing and reception for exhibition of artwork by Nathan Abels

Who: Nathan Abels (artist)

When: Opening November 14, 2008 from ( ) pm

Show runs ( ), 2008

Regular weekly hours. Tuesday-Saturday 12-5

Where: 227 Broadway, Denver, CO 80203

About:

Stills is an exhibition of recent works by artist Nathan Abels. The paintings presented by Abels capture vignettes of the human habitat. His artwork is influenced by a sense of place, the organization of both public and private space, and finding content in places that are typically overlooked.

Nathan Abels is a transplant to Denver from Fort Wayne, Indiana. He has been an active member in the Denver arts scene since arriving here in 2007 - showing in numerous solo and group shows. Abels has exhibited nationwide and continues to establish himself in Denver through his evolving work as a recent addition to Rule gallery.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails