Sunday, January 13, 2008

New Photos

I am now the proud owner of a new computer and I should be back on a semi-regular routine of blog posts and will begin re-focusing on art and art-related things. First I wanted to share a couple of photos that I took last Tuesday on the way back from Wyoming. The sun was setting over the rockies and it casts beautiful reflections and long shadows all over the front range:




Looking back on what was my first year of blogging, there were several short-lived features and semi-regular posts that I may be revisiting this year. I had several guest bloggers, a "media Monday" feature - based on actual art mediums rather than artists or works, and a "found Friday" feature where I posted pieces from my ever-growing collections of found photos and papers. I'm looking forward to another year of sharing and I'm thankful for whatever readership may come my way. Thanks everyone.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails