Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Video Art for your Ipod or Zune

Happy New Year Everyone. I'm looking forward to all that 2008 has in store.


Relja Penezic, "Ocean Parking" 720 x 24P High Definition Video, 2004

Artist: Relja Penezic Music & Sound: Victoria Jordanova©2005 ARTaVIVA


My regularly scheduled blogging will continue to be unpredictable until I get this ongoing computer power supply problem sorted out. In good news though - I now have a Zune mp3/video/picture device that I'm loving (thanks dude). Since getting it, I've been exploring the world of podcasting - something that I know very little about - and I'm amazed at how much free (legal) content there is out there on nearly every interest imaginable. I was browsing some art related podcasts and came across artaviva - a site that is promoting video art for high-definition televisions. They're asserting that the flat-panel high-definition screen is the "contemporary canvas". Whether or not you agree with them you should check out their site and download a few of the video podcasts (aka "vodcasts") for your ipod or zune or maybe just to watch on your computer. They are pretty tranquil from what I can tell - which may help you ease in to the new year.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails